Stop, Breathe and Check-in Day Retreat
Just as it suggests, this day is for you to STOP, have some time to BREATHE and CHECK-IN without interruption, judgement or guilt. Does this sound like a day for you?
A mindfulness, meditation and relaxation day designed to give each participant a chance to totally zone out for the day. Learning some mindfulness practices that can be hugely beneficial in everyday life. Time out for meditations throughout the day, a chance to go deeper into practice through a period of silence. A day of self compassion and time to just be, and recharge in a safe and welcoming environment.
The cost of the day is £49 which includes 6 hours of chill, hot drinks throughout the day, fruit basket, biscuits and cake. Please bring a packed lunch, yoga mat, blankets, cushions, anything to enhance your day and so that you feel completely comfortable. There will be an opportunity (only if it feels right for you) to go outside for a senses walk (weather dependent). There will be chances to journal throughout the day, so please bring a journal/notebook if you have one.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who would like to refresh or learn a little more about mindfulness
- Anyone who would like to participate in some relaxing meditations
- Anyone who would like to learn more about the mind body connection
- Anyone who would like some practical tools to take away to help them lead a calmer, less stressful and healthier life
- Anyone who would just like some time out
- Anyone who would like to show themselves some self compassion
- Anyone who would like to be amongst like minded people
- Anyone who feels the need to have some down time in order to feel up beat
- Anyone who would like some time to ask “what do I need right now?”
I aim to make this day informative, extremely relaxing and full of self compassion.
St John’s Church
7 Church Road
10 am – 4pm. Arrive at 9.45 for a cuppa before starting at 10am.contact me to book this...