My Mindfulness and Meditation Workshop will provide you with simple techniques to overcome stress and anxiety in your daily life.
mindfulness and Meditation workshop
You will come away with practical, easy to follow tools, tips and techniques to help overcome stress and anxiety in every day life. The workshop is a mixture of theory and practical exercise (don’t worry no workout gear required).
key areas covered by the workshop
- Understanding stress and the mind/body connection
- Our amazing brains
- Fight, flight, freeze
- Learn about progressive relaxation
- Benefits of mindfulness and meditation
- The body scan (relaxing guided visualisation)
- Various Mindfulness exercises
- How we think affects how we feel
- Guided meditations for you to keep
- Mindfulness engaging all your senses
- Core Breathing and how and when to use it
- Future self – discussion and meditation
- Simple techniques to introduce into your every day lives
- How gratitude comes into play
- Changing parts of your story
- Reversing a habit
venue and dates
I will be hosting this event at St John’s Church, 7 Church Road, Locks Heath, Southampton, SO31 6LW
Entrance to the car park is on Church Road. Enter through the main doors to the church hall and it will be signposted where to go.
The next 5-week course starts on Tuesday 15th January 2019, from 7pm – 8:15pm. Arrive no earlier than 6:50pm
Have a realistic New Year goal! – A New Year…… A New You!
Mindfulness workshop for teachers
Tailor made mindfulness workshops for teachers – not only for their own personal use, but also an insight into the mindfulness, resilience and relaxation work I do with the children. These workshops will give teachers tools, tips and techniques to use to help alleviate stress/pressure both personally and professionally. Ultimately it will provide a greater understanding of what my workshops with the children involve. This enables continuity, empathy and understanding so that this work can be carried on when I am not there.
Workshops are completely tailored to the needs of the teachers and the school. Please go to my Mindfulness Workshops for Kids page for further details.find out more - contact sarah today